Communications & Marketing
A good story is unforgettable. In today's digitally distracted world, it's easy to forget statistics, facts, a face, a name...but a story will likely stick with you. In Colorado Springs School District 11, there are thousands of stories to be told! Our goal is to share these impactful stories, while enhancing both internal and external communications throughout D11.
Just the Functions:
- Provides information to the media, staff and community through a wide-range of methods including social media, the District website live district stream at www.d11.org/tv.
- Serves as the liaison between the school district and the community
- Publicizes, recognizes, and rewards employee and student contributions toward increasing achievement
- Increases the communications IQ of the entire district by assisting the staff to recognize their achievement and events of interest to the community and offer support in working with the media
- Helps plan and facilitate District activities and events
- Crisis communications: school and district support, media relations, and communication coordination with external agencies
- Social media
- District branding & marketing
Thank you for letting us tell your stories. It is our pleasure to serve the D11 community through communications.