- Hybrid Schedule (A/B cohorts expire March 9 - all in-person students will come 5 days a week starting March 10)
- Hybrid Schedule with 2-hour Late Start (A/B cohorts expire March 9)
- 7-period day special schedule for March 10
- Tues-Friday Schedule starting March 11
Transition back to 5 days a week in-person:
Monday 3/8 - Work Day. No Students.
Tuesday 3/9 - Data Collaboration Day. No Students.
Wednesday 3/10 - 7 Period day with 2 lunches. Cohort A and B In person. Cohort C remote.
Thursday 3/11 - Periods 1-4 for Cohort A and B in person. Cohort C remote
Friday 3/12 - Periods 5-8 for Cohort A and B in person. Cohort C remote.
Attention Senior Students: We would like you to showcase all the good things you have done these last four years. Consider applying for the Gazette’s Best and Brightest 2021 Award:
Gazette’s Best and Brightest 2021
Award: Article in the paper about your accomplishments, photo in the paper, awards ceremony
Application Process: Students will need to provide some basic information, 1 letter of recommendation, responses to their vision and goals, community service, defining moments
Due: Friday, April 2 to Gazette Office or Thursday, April 1 to Mrs. Schulzki to drop off at Gazette by April 2
Link to the Application: - https://gazettecharities.org/the-gazette-best-brightest/
Contact Mrs. Schulzki if you have any questions or concerns at email@example.com
- Late work during third quarter will be accepted until March 5th (end of 3rd quarter) for at least 70% of the total points earned.
- Late work during the fourth quarter will be accepted until May 21st (end of 4th quarter) for at least 70% of the total points earned. Deadline for seniors may be earlier due to their graduation date.
Of course, AP and CU Gold are not held to this policy due to the partnership and expectations from the College Board and universities.
***Click here for CU Succeed course names and numbers - for both UCDenver and UCCS (please note that the course code for Public Speaking course COMM 2100 is 43412)
>>UCCS CU Succeed courses - Spring 2021 – Last day to register is March 4, 2021
In order for students to register for UCCS, CU Succeed courses, please check with your teachers listed above (Course names and numbers) to provide you with a link on their Schoology page to registration instructions and course number, or click here: Instructions - UCCS Registration (refer to course codes specific to course for which you are registering). To register students must Apply , Claim Account, Register and Pay. If you are running late with registration, at least make sure you have completed Step 1, Apply by March 4, and reach out to Mrs. Schulzki.
- Registration due: March 4, 2021
- Payment: due at time of registration through student account
- UCCS CU Succeed tuition: $52.00 per credit hour
- Order CU transcript through your UCCS account – seniors should order their college transcript after June 15 to send to the college of their choice
If you have any questions, please contact your classroom CU Succeed teacher, or Mrs. Schulzki, firstname.lastname@example.org.
AP Exam registration – A reminder to 2nd semester AP Microeconomics to register for your upcoming AP exam if you haven’t yet done so. All other students, please check with your AP teachers to make sure you are registered for this year’s AP exam. Most students registered last fall, but you want to make sure your order is confirmed. You have until Friday, March 5 to add or drop an exam. Check with Mrs. Schulzki if you have any questions or concerns at email@example.com
ions or concerns.
Please consider donating to Cougars Care at Coronado High School. We are getting food and resources to our families in need! So far, we have supported over 200 families this year.
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Data Collaboration Day - NO STUDENTS
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Begin Q4
March 11, 2021
March 12, 2021
It’s an exciting time in D11 as we look to the future and plan a journey for years to come! You may know D11 has embarked on new Academic and Facilities master plans. Our community has been engaging with us as we ask for their input and feedback on both of these plans. There are still opportunities to give your feedback this semester. Please visit www.d11.org/rebuilding to learn about each of these plans and how they will help shape the future of School District 11.