Enrollment at Carver for the 2020-2021 School Year
District 11 will be supplying ALL of Carver students with school supplies for the 2020-2021 School Year.
- Click HERE to start the process of enrolling. All enrollments will be done online.
- Documents needed when enrolling: Parent ID, Birth Certificate, Immunization Records and Proof of Residency.
- For questions, please contact our front office at 719-328-7100.
Parents/Guardians - Are you being informed of everything that is happening at our school and in our district (D11 loop)?
1. Log into the D11 Loop: https://d11.parentlink.net/main/login
2. Parents/guardians use your Q Parent Connection PIN and password. If you forgot your Parent Connection information, visit the Q Parent Connect portal, https://d11connect.d11.org/ParentPortal and click on "Need your login information?" An email will be sent to your primary email address as listed in Q. PINS and passwords will not be given over the phone if you call Carver's main office.
3. If you want to receive notifications via text message, please be sure to add a Text/SMS number on the account tab. Text messages are always an opt-in option.
**Please be sure we have updated contact information (working phone numbers and email addresses) with our front office. **
George Washington Carver Elementary School
4740 Artistic Circle
Colorado Springs, CO 80917
Front Office: (719) 328-7100
Attendance: (719) 328-7103
Fax: (719) 596-3614
8:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Doors open at 7:45 a.m.
Office Hours: 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
The Academic and Facilities Master Plans are gaining momentum! Join the District 11 team as the community comes together on December 7th and 8th to continue the process of designing the academic and facilities’ plans that will accelerate our progress towards D11’s goal of becoming the leading school district. The goal of this process is to prepare all of our students and the City of Colorado Springs to thrive in the 21st century economy. There will be a total of 16 virtual meetings to provide as many opportunities as possible for our community members to engage in this critically important process. The content of each meeting will include district wide issues, while also affording the opportunity to have input to issues related to high schools and their feeder areas. Please check www.D11.org/Rebuilding to review the schedule and RSVP. Your voice matters! We look forward to the conversations on December 7th and 8th. Please select a meeting and put it on your calendar!
We invite you to be part of a community-wide conversation as School District 11 presents Beyond the Mask: A trust-building and listening tour. The next virtual meeting will be December 15th, Learning in the Pandemic Age: How to help your student online, in-person, and in life.