Adult and Family Education
Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 8:45pm
Friday - Closed
Vision: A respectful, cooperative community of learners committed to achieving common educational goals through collaboration and use of educational best practices.
Purpose: Adult and Family Education provides quality educational experiences that equip all students for success as parents, citizens and workers.
- Demonstrate student achievement by meeting or exceeding National Reporting System goals for each adult functioning level
- Offer and create programming that meets our learner's needs
- Demonstrate operational efficiencies
- Demonstrate a high performing team
- Communicate and engage frequently with stakeholders/students and community members
- Demonstrate fiscal prudence
It’s an exciting time in D11 as we look to the future and plan a journey for years to come! You may know D11 has embarked on new Academic and Facilities master plans. Our community has been engaging with us as we ask for their input and feedback on both of these plans. There are still opportunities to give your feedback this semester. Please visit www.d11.org/rebuilding to learn about each of these plans and how they will help shape the future of School District 11.
We invite you to be part of a community-wide conversation as School District 11 presents Beyond the Mask: A trust-building and listening tour. The next virtual meeting will be December 15th, Learning in the Pandemic Age: How to help your student online, in-person, and in life.