M-Th 8:00am - 9:00pm
Friday - Closed
Vision: A respectful, cooperative community of learners committed to achieving common educational goals through collaboration and use of educational best practices.
Purpose: Adult and Family Education provides quality educational experiences that equip all students for success as parents, citizens and workers.
- Demonstrate student achievement by meeting or exceeding National Reporting System goals for each adult functioning level
- Offer and create programming that meets our learner's needs
- Demonstrate operational efficiencies
- Demonstrate a high performing team
- Communicate and engage frequently with stakeholders/students and community members
- Demonstrate fiscal prudence
For information about Registration and Registration Dates CLICK HERE.
For information about Job Seeking Resources CLICK HERE.