Adult and Family Education
Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 8:45pm
Friday - Closed
Vision: A respectful, cooperative community of learners committed to achieving common educational goals through collaboration and use of educational best practices.
Purpose: Adult and Family Education provides quality educational experiences that equip all students for success as parents, citizens and workers.
- Demonstrate student achievement by meeting or exceeding National Reporting System goals for each adult functioning level
- Offer and create programming that meets our learner's needs
- Demonstrate operational efficiencies
- Demonstrate a high performing team
- Communicate and engage frequently with stakeholders/students and community members
- Demonstrate fiscal prudence
It’s hard to believe we are more than halfway through the first quarter of the school year! Despite the challenges of the pandemic, it’s still vital for families to connect with their child’s teacher(s). Parent/Guardian/Teacher conferences will soon be taking place, and although they may be virtual or different than in the past, there are still some things that never change. For starters, be prepared with the questions you have for your child’s teacher(s). Second, be open and honest and share your child’s strengths and weaknesses, letting the teacher know how best to work with your student. Third, keep the lines of communication open and let your child’s teacher(s) know the best way to reach you. Ask the best way to contact them should you have questions or concerns that arise.