Adult and Family Education
Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 8:45pm
Friday - Closed
Vision: A respectful, cooperative community of learners committed to achieving common educational goals through collaboration and use of educational best practices.
Purpose: Adult and Family Education provides quality educational experiences that equip all students for success as parents, citizens and workers.
- Demonstrate student achievement by meeting or exceeding National Reporting System goals for each adult functioning level
- Offer and create programming that meets our learner's needs
- Demonstrate operational efficiencies
- Demonstrate a high performing team
- Communicate and engage frequently with stakeholders/students and community members
- Demonstrate fiscal prudence
We invite you to be part of a community-wide conversation as School District 11 presents Beyond the Mask: A trust-building and listening tour. Nov. 19—Moving Forward: Where have we been? Where are we going? Moving the District Forward with Plans for Equity, Academics, and Facilities. The first event is Thursday, November 19 at 6 p.m. and will be a virtual event streamed live to the D11 Facebook page. D11 leadership representatives and board members will address questions, thoughts, and ideas as we collectively move forward during this pandemic.