Summer Access Initiative
Come get help from Pikes Peak State College and Pikes Peak Workforce Center
June 8 - RJWAC - 1-3pm
June 13 - CHS - 10am-12pm
June 19 - DHS - 1-3pm
June 22 - PHS - 10am-12pm
June 14 - RJWAC Library - 4-6pm
Come get help finishing your FAFSA or CASFA, and understanding financial aid packages!
June 15 - PPSC Centennial Campus - 9am-2pm
Registration day at Pikes Peak State College - Centennial Campus!
Register for classes, see the campuses, prepare for the Fall semester!
June 20 - Coronado HS Gym - 3-6pm
Connect with resources from college, career, military, trade, community and more!
District 11 Summer Access Initiative (June 2021)
1. Can I still get help after finishing high school?
- Yes! Finishing high school and wondering what to do next is challenging, exciting, and can be confusing.
- School counselors are available from June 5-June 29 (Monday-Thursday) at all D11 high schools
- We want all students and families to have access, support, information, and direction to pursue their dreams and goals after high school.
4. Do you need help applying for college, a technical school, the military, or help with finding job training programs? We can help answer and support these questions & more
- Do you need help completing an application for a college or technical school?
- Are you wondering how to get in contact with representatives from the military?
- Do you need help putting a resume/job application together?
- Are you looking for ways to get access to financial support to help you get into a school or program?
- Are you wondering how to get help and training to prepare yourself for a full-time job and career?
- Would you benefit from sitting down with someone who can help you identify options after high school?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to increase your skills and see what college is really like?