On Nov. 2017, D11 voters approved mill funding measures for students in D11. The mill proposals were created to improve the environment for our students, teachers, school leaders and community members.
- New Academic Support Plan (ASP) formerly know as the Facilities Master Plan is in final stages
- Mithchel HS gets a new Track and Field
- RJWAC and Mitchell will get new Electronic Marquees
- Pre-K Playgrounds will get more AstroTurf
- A District Wide Energy Performance Audit is wrapping up
- Coronado and Doherty HS have new Athletic Track and Fields
- Education Specifications (available under the design and construction tab)
- Energy Report
- Converted Fremont Elemetary to LED Lighting
Our team of dedicated professionals are working hard to provide excellent facilities and resources to help students, parents, and teachers succeed.