Early Childhood Education
Colorado Springs School District 11 is passionate about early childhood development and education. Our commitment to providing the highest quality preschool program can be seen in everything we do, and every decision that we make. D11’s joyful preschool emphasizes whole child learning, prioritizes the foundational skills that are the best predictors of future success, supports each child at his or her own level, and balances teacher-directed and student-directed learning (always through play!). D11 preschool students come to understand that school is a place where they are cared for and cared about, where they can be successful, and where they can go to have fun!
Why families love D11 preschools
- Small class sizes for individualized attention
- Premier environments with the best furniture, learning materials, and curriculum
- Foundational skills that prepare preschoolers with the skills needed for primary school
- Highest credentialed teachers
- Classrooms located in neighborhood schools, providing familiarity
- Fastest growing program in El Paso County due to new rooms opening
USE THE BUTTONS BELOW TO APPLY TODAY!