Required Financial Transparency
Colorado Revised Statutes, 22-44-304
(Commencing July 1, 2015)
- District Adopted Budget - Including Uniform Budget Summary (current and prior two years)
- District Financial Audit (current and prior two years)
- Salary Schedules or Policies (current and prior two years)
- Financial Data File for FY 17-18* (current and prior two years: FY16-17 and FY 15-16)
- List of Waivers Received by the School District
- Plan for Distributing Additional Mill Levy Revenue or Statement of Intentnt to Distribute
- Other District-Specific Financial Information
All documents above must be posted or updated within 60 days (30 days for waiver information) after completion or receipt of the applicable report, statement or document.
*Financial Data File for FY 17-18 is required to be posted no later than March 1, 2019.
Disclaimer: Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context. We welcome your questions regarding our financial transactions or records.District Informational Summary:
Colorado Springs School District 11 is the largest school district in El Paso County and is the tenth largest school district in Colorado. The District owns 734 acres of land, 62 school buildings, and three support sites totaling 4.2 million square feet of building space with a current replacement value of over $720 million.
District 11 provides services for over 28,400 students and employs over 3,900 teachers, education support professionals and administrators.
Colorado Springs School District 11 values open and honest communication with its many stakeholders: staff, students, parents, and taxpayers. In order to provide stakeholders with appropriate an transparent financial information we have posted the following items on our financial transparency webpage:
As always, please consider the context when evaluating financial transaction. Some transactions may seem odd on the surface but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context.
Glenn Gustafson, Chief Financial Officer
Laura Hronik, Director Financial Services
Colorado Springs School District 11
1115 N. El Paso Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Phone: 719-520-2000 | Española: 719-520-2012