Our registration process has changed this year!
Please register in-person if:
- New to District 11
- New to Colorado Springs
- Returning to Sabin from out of district
- Completing a choice permit for Sabin
- Moving into Sabin’s boundary
- You went to Sabin last year but have moved (We just need proof of new address)
You can complete the Fall Update online if:
- Your child went to Sabin last year (Living at same address)
- You are an incoming 6th grader whose elementary is a feeder for Sabiin
- Your child has been approved on permit and is a current D11 student.
Once you have registered, you are all set for the first day of school. Sixth grade students will begin their first day on August 14th and 7th and 8th graders will begin on the 15th.
We are looking forward to an exciting new school year! As a dynamic, collaborative community of energized educators, engaged students and supportive partners, we will embody our district’s new strategic plan in everything we do and embrace the new mission: We dare to empower the whole student to profoundly impact our world. And with that, we have made positive improvements this year and look forward to working together!