PowerSchool has Arrived in District 11!
We’re pleased to announce the launch of PowerSchool in Colorado Springs School District 11. This system will be replacing the former Q Student Information System and ParentConnect.
PowerSchool provides a full K-12 solution that brings together instructional, school, and district operations into a single platform. Teachers, administrators, and families will have comprehensive access to student-related data and information as we collaborate with and engage students.
As someone who supports the wellbeing of your student, you’ll be able to access the PowerSchool ParentPortal to:
- Stay current on your child’s progress;
- Monitor attendance and assignment completion;
- View report cards and academic history;
- Follow and contribute to key student supports;
- Enroll and update family information online;
- Communicate with your child’s teachers; and,
- Know where your child is at any given point in their D11 learning.
Please check your email and/or the D11 app for follow-up communications with more information and guidance on setting up your new PowerSchool Parent Portal account and the D11 Loop mass notification system. Please visit the District website for more information and regular updates. We appreciate your support and hope this will get us even closer to empowering your child to achieve, grow, and to profoundly impact our world.
LINKS TO POWERSCHOOL WILL BE POSTED ON THIS PAGE SOON