THE FIRST DAY OF PRESCHOOL IS AUGUST 17TH.
Almost all district elementary schools offer free preschool. Call 520-2540 for more information.
Children must be three or four by October 1 to see if they are eligible for the program. Space is limited.
Early Childhood & Preschool
We are here to serve our youngest learners in District 11. Learning begins at birth and a strong partnership between school and home is the foundation for later school success. We offer a variety of services and program options for children birth to kindergarten. Click here to find out more about Early Childhood Education in District 11.
Early Childhood Application
- Click the word "ENGLISH" or "SPANISH" to open the application (Alternatives formats are available if needed).
- SAVE THE BLANK APPLICATION TO YOUR DEVICE.
- Open the saved document, fill it out completely and save it with your last name in the file name (e.g. “Preschool app Jones”).
- Open your email, attach the application, and email it to email@example.com .
- If you are unable to access this application please call 520-2540 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to have one mailed to you.