D11 Parent Portal Assistance Line
If you need assistance Mon-Fri, 8:00am - 4:00pm, call 719-520-2487.
Question: I’m installing the PowerSchool app on my phone. What is the 4 digit District Code?
Answer: The D11 access code for the PowerSchool mobile app is XWBH. Additional information on using the mobile app can be found here.
Question: I’ve installed the PowerSchool mobile app, but I cannot create an account needed to access the portal.
Answer: Before using the app, you must create a PowerSchool Parent account in a web browser (e.g., Safari, Chrome, Edge) Click here to setup your Parent Portal account. You will need the access ID and password for each child. Either contact your school or call 520-2487 for access IDs and passwords.
Question: I cannot find the D11 Choice Application in the Parent Portal. Where can I find it?
Answer: Follow these steps to access the Choice Application:
- Go to https://www.d11.org/enrollment then click Choice of the left side navigation.
- Click on the appropriate Choice Open Enrollment Application link for the 2022-23 school year.
- Sign in or create a new enrollment account. **** Note: This is different than your Parent Portal account. ****
Question: I can no longer see assignments in the Parent Portal. Where can I find them?
Answer: At this time, assignments can be viewed in Schoology. If you don’t see them in Schoology or need more information, please contact the appropriate teacher(s).
Question: I cannot find assessment/test scores in the parent portal. Where can I find them?
Answer: At this time, test results (for instance, CMAS and district benchmarks such as Galileo K12) do not appear in the parent portal. Please contact teachers if you need test results for your student(s).
Question: There are differences in the Schoology and PowerSchool gradebooks. Why are they different and which one is most up to date?
Answer: Although teachers typically sync Schoology assignments and grades to PowerSchool, there are a number of reasons why they may have different grades/course percentages.
- First and most common scenario: Teachers manually sync grades from Schoology to the PowerTeacher Pro gradebook. If teachers record grades in Schoology but do not sync them to the gradebook, you may see discrepancies.
- Another possibility is that teachers may have updated grades in PowerTeacher Pro but not in Schoology. Since grades are not passed from the student information system to Schoology, teachers may need to manually update grades in Schoology if they make changes in the PowerTeacher Pro gradebook.
- Another scenario is that you may see what appear to be missing assignments in either Schoology or the gradebook. These differences may reflect the way teachers are using the system:Teachers may have assignments in Schoology that don’t appear in the gradebook, or vice versa.
- And, yes, there are other scenarios, but the bottom line is that the PowerTeacher Pro gradebook is the “source of truth” for transcripts and report cards. If you see discrepancies, please reach out to the appropriate teacher(s) to ensure you have the most accurate, up-to-date information for your student(s).