-Complete in composition book, draw and explain each cycle in a systems diagram
3. Levels of Organization Poster:
b. write a title on your poster
c. order pictures from smallest to largest, glue them in place
d. link pictures with directional arrows
e. label each picture (with descriptors from notes)
f. give a brief desciription of each picture
4. Yellowstone Food Web: follow the instructions. Cut out the animal pictures and connect organisms based on the third sheet, showing web relationships. Create a poster, then answer the following questions using CLAIM, EVIDENCE and REASONING:
a. What if the wolf was removed from this ecosystem?
b. What if a ringtailed cat was added to this ecosystem (foreign invading species, that would be similar to a raccoon in feeding behaviors)?
5. Ecological Pyramid POGIL: complete in notebook.
6. Wolf Population Assignment: complete in notebook
7. Energy Flow Virtual Lab: print this and complete on the worksheet. You will need a computer to visit the website.