Welcome to the Career Opportunity site for Colorado Springs School District 11
Thank you for your interest in employment with Colorado Springs School District 11. We continually seek employees who are dedicated to our students and committed to their success. We believe every employee is important to the District's mission and goals, and as a whole we provide excellent, distinctive educational experiences that equip students for success today and in the future.
District 11 uses an online application process. Should you require access to a computer and/or scanner, kiosk stations are available for your use in the Department of Human Resources located at 711 E. San Rafael (one block south of Uintah and El Paso intersection).
NOTE: On Friday, February 10, 2017 the D11 website and Career page will be unavailable from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. due to technology maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Here are a few key things to know:
- Before beginning the online application, gather all documents and records such as official transcripts, licensure, letters or recommendation, and/or certificates
- Create a profile that will include a user log in and password. Be sure to make note of these for your use during your application process; the District does not have access to view or modify your password.
- You may create a profile with or without applying for a position.
- You will need an email account in order to use the application system
- It is very important that your online application is completed entirely prior to submitting it when applying for a position. Incomplete applications are not considered.
- Once you have completed the application all attachments that are required for that specific position need to be uploaded under My Activities section.