We need your help - Internet Equity for D11 Students
Imagine being a child in this pandemic without internet access or using a cell phone to access school. We have students that are homeless or experiencing poverty. All of these children deserve equitable learning opportunities. $100 will buy a family one year of internet.
The Foundation for School District 11 has joined with district leaders to support a new district initiative, Internet Equity for D11 Students.
You can support our students with a donation that will help to bring service to enrolled D11 students so they can participate in distance learning throughout the school year.
Please help fund Internet Equity for D11 students! https://foundationford11.com
Videos from past weeks (Each video is different from D11 staff, our superintendent and CEI support)
September 7, 2020
September 28, 2020
October 1, 2020
November 23, 2020
November 24, 2020
November 25, 2020
November 26, 2020
November 27, 2020
December 21, 2020
December 22, 2020
December 23, 2020
December 24, 2020
December 25, 2020
December 26, 2020
December 27, 2020
December 28, 2020
Parents/Guardians - Are you being informed of everything that is happening in our district (D11 loop)? Are you receiving the important updates regarding Distance Learning?
1. Log into the D11 Loop: https://d11.parentlink.net/main/login
2. Parents/guardians use your Q Parent Connection PIN and password. If you forgot your Parent Connection information, visit the Q Parent Connect portal, https://d11connect.d11.org/ParentPortal and click on "Need your login information?" An email will be sent to your primary email address as listed in Q.
3. If you want to receive notifications via text message, please be sure to add a Text/SMS number on the account tab. Text messages are always an opt-in option.
Grades K-3 can access Book Flix, free online books to continue reading.
Grades K - 5 have access to online projects.
Kindergarten Jump Start enrollment is currently open and will close on May 22 or when the limit of 45 students is reached. Your child(ren) must be registered at Carver for the 2020-2021 School Year in order to enroll in Kindergarten Jump Start.
Enroll here: English/Español
Enrollment at Carver for the 2020-2021 School Year
District 11 will be supplying ALL of Carver students with school supplies for the 2020-2021 School Year.
- Click HERE to start the process of enrolling, all enrollments will be done online. Carver's main office (719) 328-7100 may be called through June 9th with questions. Starting July 8th, please contact the enrollment office (719) 520-2297 to ensure they have everything needed to enroll.
- Documents needed when enrolling: Parent ID, Birth Certificate, Immunization Records and Proof of Residency.
- D11 will not be running in-person summer enrollment this summer.
George Washington Carver Elementary School
4740 Artistic Circle
Colorado Springs, CO 80917
Front Office: (719) 328-7100
Attendance: (719) 328-7103
Fax: (719) 596-3614
8:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
(First Bell Rings at 7:55 a.m.)
Doors open at 7:45 a.m.
7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (Through June 9th, 2020)