Enrollment at Carver for the 2020-2021 School Year
District 11 will be supplying ALL of Carver students with school supplies for the 2020-2021 School Year.
- Click HERE to start the process of enrolling. All enrollments will be done online.
- Documents needed when enrolling: Parent ID, Birth Certificate, Immunization Records and Proof of Residency.
- For questions, please contact our front office at 719-328-7100.
Parents/Guardians - Are you being informed of everything that is happening at our school and in our district (D11 loop)?
1. Log into the D11 Loop: https://d11.parentlink.net/main/login
2. Parents/guardians use your Q Parent Connection PIN and password. If you forgot your Parent Connection information, visit the Q Parent Connect portal, https://d11connect.d11.org/ParentPortal and click on "Need your login information?" An email will be sent to your primary email address as listed in Q. PINS and passwords will not be given over the phone if you call Carver's main office.
3. If you want to receive notifications via text message, please be sure to add a Text/SMS number on the account tab. Text messages are always an opt-in option.
**Please be sure we have updated contact information (working phone numbers and email addresses) with our front office. **
George Washington Carver Elementary School
4740 Artistic Circle
Colorado Springs, CO 80917
Front Office: (719) 328-7100
Attendance: (719) 328-7103
Fax: (719) 596-3614
8:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Doors open at 7:45 a.m.
Office Hours: 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
We invite you to be part of a community-wide conversation as School District 11 presents Beyond the Mask: A trust-building and listening tour. Nov. 19—Moving Forward: Where have we been? Where are we going? Moving the District Forward with Plans for Equity, Academics, and Facilities. The first event is Thursday, November 19 at 6 p.m. and will be a virtual event streamed live to the D11 Facebook page. D11 leadership representatives and board members will address questions, thoughts, and ideas as we collectively move forward during this pandemic.