ESP CONFERENCE 2020
January 7, 2020 ESP Conference
"It's the 20's, Hear Us Roar!"
Antlers Wyndham Hotel- 4 S Cascade Ave., Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Call and reserve your *Room at the special rate of $106 per night Jan 6th, 7th, or both 2020!
Ask for the ESP Conference Room Block before December 2, 2019
PERA - Jewelry - Kim Conrad
Please use absence code (029) if you do not log in/call into the system, a day of sick leave will be deducted from your balance.
Those using the TCP system, log your normal hours
*Pony-district mail your $20 check payable to D-11, ESP office, Attn: Brenda
711 E. San Rafael St. Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Registration is OPEN
Questions? 520-2492 or Email Brenda.Mckinney@d11.org
There will be a Photo Opp
Keynote information: Avish Parashar - "Ding Happens"
Registration: 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
Opening: 8:00 - 8:30 a.m.
Classes: 1 hour sessions - 8:30, 9:40, & 11:10 a.m.
- Surviving the Human Zoo - Ollie Mannino
- Charlie Chaplin Film Festival
- Make n Take - bracelets
- Karaoke - James Arellano
- Judy Spindler - Natural Grocers - Blood Sugar and Cravings Roaring? Let Energy Come Soaring! - "Discover the beauty and benefits of controlled blood sugar with each meal. Learn how to see your mood and energy soar."
- Matt Flemr - BEST Health Plan - getting the most of your benefits
- Pioneers Museum -Matt Mayberry /Director PM - Sesquicentennial 2021, Women's Sufferage Centennial 2020 - Leah Davis/Witheros/Curator/History P M, D-11 bus ride to museum for a 45 minute tour - first come first served limited availability
10:50 - 11:20 MID MORNING BREAK - (Coronado Jazz Band! - Costume Contest)
Lunch Buffet: 12:30 - 2:00 p.m. - Lunch, (Coronado Jazz Band)
Keynote: Avish Parashar 2:00 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
3:15 - 3:30 Closing and Comments
(Wear your favorite 20s attire - who knows who will show up? The Great Gatsby, Amelia Earhart, coveralls, hats, flapper dresses feathered head bands....)
There will be a contest at the morning BREAK and at Lunch for the most authentic 20s costume - golf pants, hats, suits, suspenders, coveralls, dresses, - prizes too!
Absence code (029) - please click on no-sub needed
Your D-11 ID badge is required for check-in at registration and the luncheon