The D11 Loop
- Teacher Messaging Training Handout
- Powerpoint Presention For Administrators
- Modifying Automated Messages
- Attendance Messages Change Instructions
- Custom Caller ID and Email Instructions
- Cafeteria Balance Messages Change Instructions
- Notifications Best Practices
- D&F Notification Instruction
1. Log into the D11 Loop: https://d11.parentlink.net
2. Use the Blackboard creditentials emailed to you. If you did not receive an email with your login information, contact your school's front office staff.
3. If you want to receive notifications via text message, please be sure to add a Text/SMS number on the account tab. Text messages are always an opt-in option.
Please be sure we have updated contact information (working phone numbers and email addresses) with our front office.D-11 Staff and StudentsUse email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) as your Login ID and your D-11 Network Password is your BlackBoard password.Community Members
If you have already created an account, log in with the Login ID and Password you set up.
If you do not have an account, click Sign Up to create a BlackBoard user account. From there you will be able to select which school(s) you would like to receive news from or opt to just receive District news.
HOW DO I MANAGE MY D11 LOOP NOTIFICATIONS?
D11 Loop notifications are sent based on user account information and delivery preferences, users must login to the D11 Loop/Blackboard and update their accounts.
Once logged in, click on Account in the upper right-hand corner. On the Account Information tab, verify the contact information is correct. To set your addresses for notifications, select Add in the Delivery Addresses section and choose the type of address to add to the account:
- Text/SMS number
- Email address
- Mailing address
You can update Delivery Address information for any record listed as User Defined. All records listed as Primary are imported from PowerSchool or PeopleSoft and must be updated in the appropriate application. Select Save when finished.
After verifying the Delivery Addresses are correct, click on the Delivery Preferences tab to choose where notifications are sent. All Weather Notifications are sent as Other and can be activated by clicking on the desired icons. When you click on the text, phone and email icons, it will expand to show the available contact numbers or addresses. You can then select or clear each option listed under that delivery method. Please note that due to the early hour, morning delay and closure notifications will not be sent out via phone messages.
Parent Teacher Communications
Reach will be accessible through the D11 App for Parents and the D11 BBCommHQ App for Teachers. It can also be accessed online at https://reach.blackboard.com for Parents and through the D11 Loop (Waffle Icon) for staff and students.
DID YOU KNOW?
When you are working on your site in the Site Manager you can get help at any time by clicking the "How do i...?" tab.
Type in what you want help with and you will get helpful documents and even short, easy to follow video tutorial.
HELP DOCUMENTS AND VIDEOS
- How to post an alert to your website from the D11 Loop
- How to Update Your School Homepage
- Calendar Tips & Tricks
- How to Export an Outlook Calendar and Import the Dates into a Blackboard Calendar
- Changing the Look and Feel of your Page (Layouts)
- Using E-Alerts
- How Blackboard navigation works
- How to embed a video on a page
- Using your ALLY Report
- Subscribing to Content