Mrs. Kristen Baldwin
Library Technology Educator
Mrs. Sherrene Fellinger
District Support Technician
Grant Elementary Library
At Grant Elementary School we use a flexible scheduling in our media center. This allows students to exchange books they have finished reading for another as soon as needed without waiting for their class' library day. Many students visit the library often to exchange books or to just read in a quiet place.
Library books belong to all of us, let's take the best care of them we can!
1. Wash your hands before you read.
2. Turn the pages from the corner and don't bend them
3. Use a bookmark to save your spot.
4. Keep books away from food and anything wet - even that water bottle in your backpack!
5. Find a safe place to keep your book when you're not reading it.
Looking for a Lost Library Book?
- Your teacher
- Your Family
- Mrs. Baldwin or Mrs. Fellinger
- What does it look like?
- Where did you see it last?
PLACES TO CHECK:
- In your classroom
- In the car (under the seats, under a baby seat, in the trunk)
- In the garage
- In your backpack
- In your sibling’s backpack
- Under the cushions of your couch or chair
- Under a chair, table, dresser, etc.
- In your bed, under your bed, between the mattresses
- Behind the washing machine
- In the refrigerator
- In the oven
- On a bookshelf
- In a cupboard
- In the bathroom
- Under a sink
- In your sibling’s room
- In a closet (check them all!)
- In the toy box
- On the porch/balcony
- In a dresser drawer, kitchen drawer, bathroom drawer
- Under a rug
- At grandma or grandpa’s house
- On the school bus
- In the backyard
- In the basement
- In my dog’s mouth
- In my parent’s room