The TOP 10 ways to be successful at Achieve Online Middle School:
- Talk to your Homeroom teacher at least once a week.
- Log in to every class every day.
- Create a schedule for when you will work on your classes. Be sure to include short breaks.
- Stick to your schedule for a week and then revise it if needed.
- Complete and submit your work for each class every day.
- Use Due This Week to see your daily assignments and check them off as you complete them.
- Contact your teachers right away when you have questions. We love to hear from you!
- Attend tutoring in person or online Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 2:45 – 4:45 PM.
- Communicate with friends and family about what you are learning.
- Celebrate your daily success. This can be a game, a treat, or anything you enjoy.
Dates to remember:
- Aug 12 & 15 - Laptop check-outs in the media center from 8:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- Aug 16 - First day for students, classes on campus begin at 8:15 AM
- Sep 5 - No school, Labor Day
- Sep 6 & 7 - Tutoring starts, every Tues/Wed from 2:45 - 4:45 PM
- Sep 8 - Open House 5:00 - 6:30 PM
- Sep 23 - No school, Professional Development Day
- Oct 13 - End of first quarter
- Oct 14 - No school, Teacher Work Day
- Oct 17 - No school, Data Collaboration Day
- Oct 27 - Parent Teacher Conferences
- Nov 11 - Veteran's Day observed
- Nov 21 to 25 - No school, Thanksgiving Break
- Dec 16 - End of second quarter
- Dec 17 to Jan 4 - Winter Break
- Jan 5 - Start of second semester
Discovery & Music
Social Studies 719-640-2952