This is a year filled with change and as we adapt, there are a couple more shifts in our schedule starting next week. In order to be in sync with the rest of our campus and to provide better access to bussing, our on-campus classes will be from 8:15 a.m. to 2:45 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays. Students will meet Mr. Garcia in the cafeteria between 7:30 a.m. and 8:15 a.m. until they are picked up by their Homeroom teachers. Students who are not taking the bus home will be walked out the south end of the Achieve wing on campus. Parents may now pick their children up in the south parking lot.
Additionally, given the large number of Mondays without school, we are shifting our WebEx hours to Wednesday.
- Coming into the building is optional – you may still work from home.
- Busses will be running. Please see the bus schedule on the RJWAC web page.
- Masks must be worn by students and staff.
- Students should bring their D-11 laptops and chargers from home, if they have them, to minimize sharing of high-touch materials.
- A disinfectant solution will be available in every classroom for students to clean their area after each use and will also be available to clean before use if desired.
- Lunch will be served in the cafeteria from 12:05 – 12:35 PM. Additional information about school lunch and how to apply for free & reduced meals can be found at the Food & Nutrition Services web page.
- All middle school students will be welcome to attend in person on Tuesdays and Thursdays beginning September 24th. For the time being, Mr. Garcia’s Learning Lab will not be available the other days of the week.
- In-building tutoring is available for middle school students on Tuesday from 3:00 – 5:00 PM.
- Online tutoring is still available from 3:00 – 5:00 PM on both Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Please contact your Homeroom teacher if you have any questions.
The Learning Lab is currently closed for in-person attendance.
Independent conferences available Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 8-3. Just send Garcia a request!