May 29, 2023
July 4, 2023
August 9, 2023
August 11, 2023
District 11 Summer Access Initiative (June 2021)
1. Can I still get help after finishing high school?
- Yes! Finishing high school and wondering what to do next is challenging, exciting, and can be confusing.
2. Counselors Available At Each District 11 High School (June 2022)
3. District 11's Summer Access Initiative-Personal Support For You
- School counselors are available from June 6-June 30 (Monday-Thursday) at all D11 high schools
- We want all students and families to have access, support, information, and direction to pursue their dreams and goals after high school.
4. Do you need help applying for college, a technical school, the military, or help with finding job training programs? We can help answer and support these questions & more
- Do you need help completing an application for a college or technical school?
- Are you wondering how to get in contact with representatives from the military?
- Do you need help putting a resume/job application together?
- Are you looking for ways to get access to financial support to help you get into a school or program?
- Are you wondering how to get help and training to prepare yourself for a full-time job and career?
- Would you benefit from sitting down with someone who can help you identify options after high school?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to increase your skills and see what college is really like?
5. Are you interested in taking a free college course this summer? Here's How:
Pikes Peak Community College has partnered with Colorado Springs School District 11 to provide a free summer college course called Advanced Academic Achievement (AAA 109). This course is designed for students who want to learn strategies for learning how to create greater academic, professional, and personal success.
Where and when will it be offered?
Meet Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday for 4 weeks from 9:30am-2pm. (Includes one hour lunch and other breaks)
Session 1: June 7 - June 30, Centennial Campus
Session 2: June 21 - July 14, Rampart Range Campus
Session 3: July 12 - August 4, Centennial CampusHave a Question or Need Some Support?
- Contact Zach at Zach.Lebsock@ppcc.edu or 719-502-2237.