Links to Other Information
- D-11 Intent for MLO Election 6-14-17
- Colorado K12 Funding Video
- District 11 Financial Transparency Website
- El Paso Senior Property Tax Exemption Program
- 2000 Mill Levy Override Website
- 7 Simple Rules: Do's and Don'ts for District Employees
- Funding Colorado Public Schools July-Aug 2017 News Account Magazine
1. Final D-11 tax impact dependent upon Board of Education determination on phasing of the tax increase.
2. Your actual results may vary depending upon your El Paso County tax valuation.
3. Colorado Statute allows for a 50% reduction in property taxes on the first $250,000 home value if age 65 and 10 years in home.
4. Real Estate taxes are deductible from Federal and State income taxes, which could lower your effective tax increase by your tax bracket amount.
Safe and Healthy Learning and Working Environment
Class Size Reduction, Attraction, Recruitment, and Retention of Quality Staff
- Dr. Mary Thurman, 520-2016, firstname.lastname@example.org
School Technology Enhancements
- John McCarron, 520-2085, email@example.com
Maintain School Buildings
- Scott Lewis, 477-6006, firstname.lastname@example.org
Charter School Funding
- Glen Gustafson, 520-2010, email@example.com