VOLUNTEER DRIVER INFORMATION
Anyone transporting students in Colorado Springs School District Eleven needs to complete a Volunteer Driver form.
- A volunteer driver must have a form on file at each school/location where they drive.
- All volunteers, including volunteer drivers must have completed a volunteer registration form.
- Volunteer drivers must provide a valid driver's license and proof of insurance.
- Volunteer drivers are NOT covered or insured by Colorado Springs School District Eleven
- Only adults 25 or older may drive students on a school-sponsored trip.
Please print the volunteer driver form, fill out the requested information, and turn it into the school office before you transport students.