World Languages at Coronado:
- French and Spanish are offered through fifth year/AP and German through fourth year.
- CU Gold (college credit) and/or honors credit are available in all 3 languages at various levels.
- There are roughly 30 language classes taught every day with more than 2/3’s of the student body taking a World Language at Coronado.
- We have excellent teachers who have studied abroad and are well educated.
- There are international travel opportunities through our classes.
- The teachers bring global experience and realities into the classroom and encourage students to reflect upon their place in the world.
- It is highly recommended to start taking a World Language during your freshman year at Coronado.