Online Concurrent Enrollment allows students to enroll in classes that are offered outside of the current scheduled day. These classes allow flexibility for busy students and remove transportation barriers.
Complete the ONLINE CE FORM for the correct college you will be enrolling with -
Online CSU Pueblo CE Form - This class is self-paced.
Online WCU Western Form - New course offered in Spring 2024
Concurrent Enrollment allows students to access funds to study at the postsecondary level while still in high school. Through this program, students may earn both high school and college credit. An up-to-date Individual Career and Academic Plan (ICAP) is required. Tuition is covered by Colorado Springs School District 11, books and other college course fees shall be at the expense of the student or his/her parents or legal guardians. When starting to research courses, a great tool is the CDE Guranteed Transfer (GT) website. GT Pathways courses, in which the student earns a C- or higher, will always transfer and apply to GT Pathways requirements in AA, AS and most bachelor's degrees at every public Colorado college and university. All of these tools can also help high school students plan their AP, IB and Concurrent Enrollment courses.
Students must complete the following steps:
1.Contact and meet with school/career and college counselor.
2. Complete online CE form (above) on the D11 website.
3. Update ICAP Postsecondary goal to reflect your course within the certificate or degree plan you are working toward.
4. Once approved, complete any required testing or qualifying measures.
5. Apply to the Institution of Higher Education (IHE) that offers the course or program. (CSUP courses application occurs in class once the classes begins)
A. If you are taking courses at Pikes Peak State College click here - PPSC Application
B. If you would like to complete the PPCC application accurately preview this tutorial - Application Guide
6. Complete the D11/PPSC Postsecondary Agreement D11 Postsecondary Agreement (NEW USER- create an account). Required only for PPSC courses.
7. Confirm with a counselor all steps were completed in order to be scheduled in the course or program.