Do you like to run?
Then join Sabin’s Cross Country Team!
Cross Country takes place in the Fall of each school year!
Who should do cross country and why: Everyone should! But especially if…
- you ran cross country in elementary school and you had fun!
- you have run track before!
- you want to join a group of people who like to run and have fun!
- you want to try something new!
All D11 Middle schoolers can participate.
You can participate as an independent runner and qualify for individual awards.
- All athletes must have a current physical turned into the Business Office.
- All athletes must have a current blue emergency card turned in as well.
Race Distance: 2400 – 3200 meters (1 ½ - 2 miles)
Race Format: A-race boys (7 max), A-race girls (7 max), B-race boys (open), B-race girls (open)
Scoring: Team score for A races is based on first 5 finishers from that team.
Individual Placing: 1-10 place ribbons both A and B races.
If you are interested, please sign up with Ms. Lewis in Room 101 or fill out the form:
We will sign up for the races you plan to attend on the first day of practice, so come with your available dates.