Teachers Coaching Teachers
Non-evaluative Instructional Support
Personalized PD... TCT
Receive credit/financial compensation/sub days to support collaborative work with a peer outside of contract hours.
- Choose a goal to work on with a peer
- Choose a colleague to observe
- Work through D-11 Instructional "Hot Topics" modules with a peer
(Teachers could choose to address PLC or SLO/MSL topics)
Request coaching support on instructional topics of your choice from experienced, successful D-11 teachers who are trained as instructional coaches.
- Individualized, confidential, non-evaluative coaching support
- Small group workshop format can be requested (credit available)
(Teachers could choose to address PLC or SLO topics)
Enjoy collaborative interactions focused on specific components of the National Board Certification assessment process.
- Financial support with fees
- Curriculum organized to create high-functioning collaborative groups that address all assessment components
We would love to hear from you!
Contact Nancy Shanklin, Teachers Coaching Teachers (TCT) Coordinator at Nancy.firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently, financial support for National Board is available. Future funding is dependent upon a variety of factors.