WHAT IS MDLIVE?
- Avoid waiting rooms and the inconvenience of going to the doctor’s office. Visit a doctor by phone, secure video, or MDLIVE App. Pediatricians are available 24/7, and family members covered on the health plan are also eligible.
- Accessible, convenient, cost-effective acute care service.
- Services are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- U.S. board-certified doctors with an average of 15 years of experience.
- Consultations are convenient, private and secure.
- Prescriptions can be sent to your nearest pharmacy, if medically necessary. The standard prescription deductibles and copayments will apply.
- NOT designed to replace existing relationships with primary care physicians.
- MDLIVE will provide members with an alternative for low-acuity, convenient episodic care for non-urgent and non-emergent care such as:
- NEW! Behavioral Health Services:
- If you or someone you know in your family is struggling with anxiety, depression, stress, or another mental health condition, the health you need is here. MDLIVE provides mental health support from the privacy and safety of your home to give members an easy and highly confidential way to get the support needed from a mental health professional. Your health plan gives you the option of connecting with an MDLIVE board-certified psychiatrist or licensed therapist from the privacy and safety of your home, office, or wherever it is convenient for you, through secure video or phone.
- $10 co-pay per visit.
- The MDLIVE physician may prescribe prescriptions, which will be subject to the standard prescription plan benefit.
- The MDLIVE physician cannot order lab work.
- Please note: Depending on the severity and acuity of your presenting symptoms, the clinician may escalate your care to your primary care physician, urgent care or emergency room. In this case, the standard plan benefits would apply for the visit.
WHO CAN USE MDLIVE?
- MDLIVE is available to all District 11 employees that are enrolled in the District’s Health Plan along with the enrolled spouse and enrolled dependent children.
NEED A DOCTOR?
No long wait.
No big bill.
With MDLIVE, you can visit with a doctor 24/7 from your home, office or on-the-go.
CONTACT MDLIVE TODAY:
MDLIVE HOURS OF OPERATION:
24 HOURS A DAY
7 DAYS A WEEK
If your situation is severe or life-threatening, please call 911 or go to the Emergency Room.