Roy J. Wasson Academic Campus
Odyssey Early College and Career Options
2115 Afton Way 80909
Mission: At Odyssey Early College and Career Options (Odyssey ECCO), students RISE to meet the challenges of school and life.
• Respect: Odyssey ECCO students respect themselves, fellow students, teachers, staff, and the Roy J. Wasson Academic campus.
• Integrity: Odyssey ECCO students do the right thing, no matter how difficult that may be. Students do what is right, not what is convenient.
• Scholarship: Odyssey ECCO students are here to learn. It is understood that the pathway to a better life begins with education.
• Effort: Odyssey ECCO students show up to class and give their best effort. To be successful, all work is done to the best of each student’s ability. Why Choose Odyssey ECCO?
• Our students are highly motivated to graduate with their high school diploma and an associate’s degree or up to 60 credit hours of “guaranteed transfer” college credit—for FREE!
• All our instructors have a master’s degree or a PhD, and they are adjunct faculty for Pikes Peak Community College and Adams State University.
• We provide our students with academic support, such as time management, organization with the use of binders, and note-taking strategies.
• We provide small learning environments that demand rigorous, high-quality work.
• We provide extensive academic and tutorial support throughout our semester-long courses.
• We ensure a smooth transition from high school to college.
• We provide “school-to-school” transportation from every District 11 high school to Odyssey ECCO on a first come, first served basis.
• We provide transportation from Odyssey ECCO to Pikes Peak Community College, Centennial Campus.