McAuliffe Elementary School
830 Hathaway Drive 80915
At McAuliffe, learning is “Unlimited.” Our students are inspired to discover and achieve their unique greatness through meaningful, inquiry-based, hands-on experiences that are personalized to each individual.
We equip students for success today and in the future by providing the following excellent, distinctive educational experiences:
• Next generation learning opportunities through collaborative, student-centered, personalized instruction incorporating 21st Century Learning skills;
• Developing students who will have innovative thinking and problem-solving skills, be able to responsibly use technology, have effective communication skills, and evidence cultural competence;
• Programing that includes gifted and talented, culturally and linguistically diverse education, reading and math tutors, and a fully staffed Special Education Department;
• Colorado State Standards-based curriculum, complemented by music, band, orchestra, physical education, art and STEM (science, technology, engineering and math);
• Implementing Capturing Kids Hearts and PBIS programs that focus on building relationships with students and families;
• Extracurricular clubs include: Student Council, Sports Challenge, Battle of the Books, AV/Announcements, Lego, PBIS, Safety, Spanish, Talent Showcase, Dungeons and Dragons, and Science Fair;
• We are honored to serve the Cimarron Hills and Peterson Air Force Base communities and have built strong partnerships through our PTA, School Accountability Committee, MFLC, Thriveworks, YMCA.