Madison Elementary School
4120 Constitution Avenue 80909
Mission: Inspiring innovative thinkers and resilient problem solvers who are passionate about and collaborative in their learning.
At Madison, we believe:
• Students, families, schools, and communities share equal responsibility for the academic success of each student;
• Each individual shows and receives respect;
• Standards-based instruction addressing the varied ways of learning contributes to achievement;
• Participation in the creative arts and wellness contributes to success;
• A child-centered learning environment is safe, encouraging, challenging, and responsive to individual needs.
Madison Elementary School offers:
• An extended school day beginning at 8 a.m. and lasting until 3 p.m.;
• An extensive arts-based curriculum, including music, orchestra, band, and visual arts;
• A STEM specials class where our students will be exposed to STEM oriented instruction (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) through project-based learning methods;
• A wide range of after-school activities, clubs, and athletic opportunities;
• Structured academic interventions for students in need of support;
• A student-centered Positive Behavioral Intervention and Support system to recognize student accomplishments.