King Elementary School
6110 Sapporo Drive 80918
King is an award-winning National Blue Ribbon School with a proud tradition of academic excellence. At King, we emphasize essential character traits and life skills so that every child is equipped to achieve their incredible potential. We tap into students’ natural curiosity through fun, interactive learning experiences that are enhanced by flexible and engaging environments. Real-world learning opportunities are designed to instill creative confidence, communication skills, and community connections that promote positive contributions and personal happiness at King and beyond.
• An on-site before- and after-school program through the YMCA;
• A caring and students-first environment. All teachers are trained in the Capturing Kid’s Hearts program;
• A strong professional learning community of educators who provide rigorous learning opportunities, differentiation, and support that meets the needs of all learners;
• After-school enrichment and club opportunities: sports, Student Council, Art Club, Craft Club, choir, and band;
• Academic enrichment opportunities for all students through art, PE, and music classes. Fourth and fifth grade students may also participate in a strong band and orchestra program;
• An active and supportive Parent Teacher Association (PTA).