REGISTRATION FOR 9TH GRADE CLASSES IN 2023-24
Shadow Day Information
Shadow Days are an opportunity for incoming 9th grade students to attend one day of classes with a current 9th grade students at Palmer.
- Palmer will offer Shadow Days between January 17 – February 17, 2023.
- Shadow Days are the full school day from 7:35 am to 3:09 pm.
- Shadow Days are not offered on Wednesdays or Valentine's Day, February 14, 2023.
- We have a limit of 6 students per Shadow Day.
To schedule a Shadow Day, please call the appropriate number below at least one week before your requested Shadow Day.
- If your student wants to attend honors classes, call Ali Thiesfeld at 719-328-5073.
- If your students wants to attend general classes, call Judi Snow at 719-328-5011.
Below are our student expectations for Shadow Days:
- Shadowing students must bring their school ID and check in at a Palmer security desk at either the front entrance off Nevada Ave. or the east entrance off Weber St.
- When shadowing students check in, they will be given a "shadow" badge that they must wear throughout the day.
- Shadowing students will need their ID to get a school lunch in the cafeteria.
- Shadowing students must follow all Palmer HS policies and be respectful of our students and academic environment.