The Instructional Technology and Library Services department is here to help you understand and begin the software review process.
Please check our Software and Digital Tools Menu to see if the tool has already been reviewed. If it is not on the current list, follow the steps below.
1. Start your request with an email to email@example.com. Sheri can tell you if the tool will need to proceed through the review process.
2. If you are directed, start entering your information with a Technology Support TIcket.
3. Once the ticket is received, the Technology Division looks for compatibility, system requirements, and Student Data Privacy requirements. Please allow one week for Tech Approval only.
4. If content is contained in the product, your answers will be sent to the Curriculum and Instruction department for their approval. Here are details about the Curriculum Approval process. Please allow an additional 1-2 weeks for Curriculum approval.
5. Upon approval from both departments, you will be notified of next steps you need to take including the purchasing process, installation on devices, setting up student accounts (if needed), and any other steps required by the two approving departments. Begin your Procurement process here.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work behind the scenes to get you the answers you need regarding this complex process.