Office of Assessment
The Office of Assessment provides educational data for our stakeholders and assists schools in giving academic tests and surveys about our community perceptions. Our team works directly with teachers and school leaders to help them to understand the whole picture of learning in Colorado Springs School District. The data we support is essential in the hard work of providing a high quality public school education to every student.
Below you can check out our assessment calendar and find links to the state website which details the tests required by state and federal civil rights laws.
- D11 Board Policy on State Assessments
- D11 Board Policy on District Program Assessments
- Colorado Dept. of Education District and School Dashboard
- Colorado Dept. of Education School Performance Snapshot
- Colorado Dept. of Education School and District Accountability Data Explorer
- 2022-2023 Assessment Calendar
- State Standardized Assessment Excusal Form- English
- State Standardized Assessment Excusal Form- Spanish
The Office of Assessment can assist you with:
- Questions about the tests required by state and federal civil rights laws
- Questions about the local tests given to provide instructional data for our teachers
- Finding more information about the schools in our state and district including historical academic performance, demographics, and other important data
We are committed to providing our educators and our community with the best possible information about student learning and perceptions about our schools’ climate and success.
1033 N. Franklin Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Hours of Operation
7:30 am - 8:00 am (by appointment)
8:00 am - 4:00 pm Monday - Friday
4:00 pm - 4:30 pm (by appointment)
Eric Mason, Ph.D.
Director of Assessment
Assessment Support Coach
Education Insights Programmer