Core Values: Our shared beliefs describe who we are as a community.
- In the inherent worth of every individual and the power of equitable practices to unleash potential.
- Diversity enriches the human experience and strengthens community.
- Healthy relationships provide mutual understanding and enhance life.
- Continuous learning nourishes life.
- Integrity is fundamental to building trust.
Mission: Our purpose or what we want our students to leaves us with.
We dare to empower the whole student to profoundly impact our world.
Mission Impact: How we will know we are moving toward our mission.
- Each student will innovatively adapt to evolving challenges.
- Each student will actively pursue learning that continually challenges them to grow and achieve their personal best.
- Each student will develop personal, social, and cultural competencies and apply them intentionally in their lives.
Vision: What our future will look like.
We are a dynamic, collaborative community of energized educators, engaged students and supportive partners with a passion for continuous learning.
Strategies: The most critical work needed to move toward our mission.
In pursuit of our mission and mission impacts:
- We will cultivate a collaborative culture that promotes intentional, mission-driven change.
- We will align our actions to our shared understanding of and commitment to the strategic plan.
- We will guarantee an ecosystem of equitable practices to meet the unique needs of all.
Strategic Delimiters: Things that have tripped us up in the past - and we commit not to do going forward.
We will not:
- Allow past practices to create barriers to new and innovative ideas.
- Avoid conflict or difficult conversations, nor engage in problem solving through the lens of blame.
- Engage in initiatives that are misaligned with our mission.