2022-2023 COURSE REGISTRATION
FALL 2022 SCHEDULE CHANGE PROCESS
- Tuesday, August 16 and Wednesday, August 17, counselors are only working with students who have NO schedules.
- Friday, August 18, counselors are only working with students who have NO schedules, are enrolled in duplicate classes (i.e. repeating a class), or who need to make level changes (i.e. grade level to honors).
- Students must attend their scheduled classes until any schedule changes are finalized.
- Starting Monday, August 22, students may pick up a schedule change form from the counseling office.
- Students are responsible for getting signatures from all teachers whose classes they are adding or dropping.
- Schedule changes must fall under one of the categories below:
- Teacher recommendation/level change.
- Schedule change is at teacher's discretion.
- Student has previously earned credit in the class.
- Medical excuse from physician.
- Class conflict (two classes scheduled during the same class period).
- Student has not yet completed the required prerequisite for the class.
- The 9th - 12th grade deadline for requesting class additions is Tuesday, August 30, 2022.
- The 9th grade deadline for requesting class drops is Tuesday, August 30, 2022.
- The 10th - 12th grade deadline for requesting class drops is Tuesday, September 19, 2022.