2022-2023 COURSE REGISTRATION
SPRING 2022 SCHEDULE CHANGE PROCESS
- Students may pick up a schedule change form from the counseling office.
- Students are responsible for getting signatures from all teachers whose classes they are adding or dropping.
- The 9th - 12th grade deadline for requesting class additions is Friday, January 14, 2022.
- The 9th grade deadline for requesting class drops is Friday, January 14, 2022.
- The 10th - 12th grade deadline for requesting class drops is Tuesday, January 25, 2022.
- Schedule changes must fall under one of the categories below:
- Teacher recommendation/level change.
- Schedule change is at Teacher's discretion.
- Student has previously earned credit in the class.
- Medical excuse from physician.
- Class conflict (two classes scheduled during the same class period).
- Student has not yet completed the required prerequisite for the class.
- If a student has questions or is currently quarantined, they should contact their counselor directly regarding schedule changes.