Remote and Hybrid Learning
Remote Learning for All Students
Beginning Monday, November 30
Hybrid Learning Information
Things students should bring on the days they have in person/hybrid learning:
- A mask (to be worn at ALL times inside buildings)
- Water bottle
- Student ID
Enter through the Weber Street entrance.
Getting around Palmer High School will look a bit different. Please prepare yourself before arriving by watching our Virtual Tour video.
Bell and Class Schedule
Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Cohort A – In Person
- Cohort B and Inspire – Online/Remote Learning
Thursdays and Fridays
- Cohort A and Inspire – Online/Remote Learning
- Cohort B – In Person
Lunch is tied to your period 3 and 7 teachers.
Click on the Bell Schedule photo to link to a PDF.
Experiencing COVID Symptoms?
If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please do not come to school. Guardians/Parents: please call our Attendance phone line and leave a message – 719-328-5013.
Access important resources to assess symptoms under the Additional Resources section of the Return to Learn webpage on the District 11 website. Resources of particular importance are the following:
- Can I Go to School Today? At home symptom screening for families
- Return to School/Work Guidance Flowchart
- COVID-19 Child/Staff Symptom Flowchart
- Questions & Answers About Mask Use
Helpful Remote Learning Resources
Parents/Guardians: Schoology Access Code Login
Once you receive your 12-digit access code via email, you can setup your schoology account. Please go to www.schoology.com to setup your account.
Please watch the Access Codes for Schoology Video for help and information on how to setup your account.
Students: Schoology Login
Schoology Login Required for Remote Learning: d11.schoology.com
Logging into Schoology Video (subtitles available in Spanish)
Use your school email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) as the username and your network password to authenticate that you are a Palmer student.
Student’s schedules will be visible. Click the class period and look for instructions from your teacher.
Need Help Troubleshooting Computer Issues? Call Palmer's Main Phone Line: 719-328-5000.
Are you receiving important notifications from Palmer and D11?
Obtaining Q ParentConnection login credentials are key.
Anytime your contact information changes, whether it be email, address and/or phone numbers, it is beneficial to us that you update it in Q. The D11 Loop and smartphone application are wonderful tools to keep you up-to-date, not only during the ever-changing COVID-19 pandemic, but always.
- If you already have your credentials, use them to sign up for the D11 Loop and smartphone application via the links at the bottom of the page.
- If you need to obtain your credentials, visit the Q ParentConnection page. Instructions for Obtaining Credentials for Q ParentConnection