There is a $15 class fee for the school year. This covers the cost of your child's orchestra book, which we will use daily.
- Fees may be paid via www.myschoolbucks.com for a $2.50 fee, OR you or your child may bring in cash or check to the Sabin business office.
- To set up a payment plan or get help with your fee, please contact Shannon Russom in the business office: Shannon.email@example.com, (719) 328-7015
Orchestra Supply List
Violin & Viola - shoulder rest or sponge, rosin, polishing cloth
Cello & String Bass - rock stop, rosin, polishing cloth
1. Method Book (I will pass out the books to students at school, do not purchase a book at the music store):
- Orchestra Expressions Book 1 (6th grade orchestra)
- Orchestra Expressons Book 2 (7th & 8th grade orchestra)
2. Music Stand (optional, but recommended)
3. Electronic tuner or tuner app (optional, but recommended)
Local Music Stores
Graner Music - 4460 Barnes Road (located across the street from Doherty High School).
Phone: (719) 574-2001
Store Hours: Monday-Friday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m., Sunday - Closed
Meeker Music - 624 N. Tejon (downtown location) Phone: (719) 471-8940
Store Hours: Monday-Friday 9:30 a.m. - 6 p.m., Saturday 9:30 a.m. - 4 p.m., Sunday - Closed
Music & Arts - 2872 N. Powers Blvd. (Located in the Safeway shopping center) Phone:
Store Hours: Monday-Friday 11 a.m. - 8 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m., Sunday - 12-5 p.m.