Sign up for a Parent Account in Schoology
- Go to www.schoology.com.
- Click Sign Up at the top of the page and and choose Parent.
- Enter your Parent Access Code. This is a 12-digit code in xxxx-xxxx-xxxx format that you receive from one of your child's instructors.
- Fill out the form with your information.
- Click Register to complete.
When you use a Parent Access Code to create an account, you are automatically associated to your child. You can add additional children to your account using the Add Child button.Notes:
- Parent Access Codes are unique to each student, but can be used to make multiple parent accounts. You will recieve this code at registration.
- If your Parent Access Code does not allow you to register or, if the code does not have 12 digits, please contact your the library for more information at 719-328-3824.