Tools and Resources for Families
In these uncertain times, the vision and mission for D11 has never been more relevant:
We are a dynamic, collaborative community of energized educators, engaged students and supportive partners with a passion for continuous learning.
- Each student will innovatively adapt to evolving challenges.
- Each student will actively pursue learning that continually challenges them to grow and achieve their personal best.
- Each student will develop personal, social, and cultural competencies and apply them intentionally in their lives.
To that end, we will honor our continuous learning commitment using a distance learning model. Distance learning gives learners who aren't in a physical location access to instruction. Our model will offer a balanced approach to provide flexible learning options to respect the varied realities many families find themselves in. Please know, each level (district / school/ classroom) is united in a common purpose of providing stability and hope for our students and families.
The resources below are provided to assist you and your children in your distance learning needs. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request additional support tools you would find helpful
- Partnership Commitment
- Common Expectations for Schools
- Roles and Responsibilities for Families
- Using Technology Tools (see below)
Early Literacy Program Information
*Please note that families do NOT need to download WebEx. Simply click the "Join Meeting" link on your teacher's invitation to join the call.*
*Tenga en cuenta que las familias NO necesitan descargar WebEx. Simplemente haga clic en el enlace "Unirse a la reunión" en la invitación de su maestro para unirse a la llamada.*