Movement Alphabet Challenge
- There will be a word for each day.
- You will need to do the movement associated with the letters that spell the word for the day!
- Example: On day 1 you have the word GYM, so you would do all the exercises for G, then Y, and finally M. The next day the word is PLAY, so do the exercises for P-L-A-Y (easy right?).
- You should only do the word of the day, but if you want to make up other words, have fun!
- Too easy or diffucult? Change the amount and/or how you do the movement (modify as necessary).
How To Do Each Movement
E: Wall Sit
H: Bunny Jump
J: Side Slide
M: Jog in Place
P: Bear Crawl
Y: Crab Crawl
I pasted the challenge below, just in case you are having difficulty downloading the file above.
The K-5 Jackson Jaguar Movement Alphabet Challenge!!!
Use the chart below to complete the alphabet exercise challenge. There will be a word for each day, your job is to do the exercises associated with the letters that spell the word for the day! So, on day 1 you have the word GYM, so you would do all the exercises for G, then Y, and finally M. The next day the word is PLAY, so do the exercises for P-L-A-Y (easy right?). I would recommend you only do one word each day. If you have any questions, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can, or call me at 719-328-5825 and leave me a message. If this is too easy for you, then do the exercises for each word 2 to 3 times per day, or increase how many/time you do for each letter! You could also make up your own words and do the exercises for those words. Most importantly, have fun! 😊
A: 50 Jumping jacks
B: 20 Hops on one foot, then 20 hops on the other foot
C: 20 Jumps forwards and backwards
D: 10 Squats
E: 60 Second wall sit
F: 50 Skips
G: 20 Leaps
H: 100 Bunny jumps standing in one place
I: 60 seconds run in place fast
J: 30 Side slides
K: 20 Run in place and kick your bottom
L: 20 Crunches
M: 30 Seconds jog in place
N: 20 Jumps side to side
O: 20 Gallops with one foot in front, then 20 with the other foot in front.
P: 50 Bear Crawls
Q: 10 Stand in one spot and jump as far as you can (standing long jump).
R: 50 Run with your knees high
S: 20 Wall Push-ups
T: 30 Second bend over and touch your toes.
U: 30 Jumps as fast as you can in place
V: Dance for 2 minutes
W: Drink a glass of water
X: Walk for 2 minutes
Y: 60 Second crab crawl
Z: 5 Push-ups
Your Daily Word: Check off