Fitness Aphabet Challenge
- There will be a word for each day.
- You need to do the exercises associated with the letters for the word of the day.
- Example: Day 1 you have the word BEGIN, so you would do the exercise for B (jumping jacks), E (Wall Sit), G (Mountain Climbers), I (Planks), N (Triceps Dips). The next day the word is LOVE, so do the exercises for L-O-V-E (easy right?).
- You should only do the word of the day, but if you want to make up other words, have fun!
- Too easy or diffucult? Change the amount you do for each exercise.
CLICK HERE- If you would like to download this challege and print it out later.
How to do Each Exercise
E: Wall Sit
F: Plank Jacks
K: Forward Lunges- Notice how the back knee does NOT touch the ground.
L: Crunches: Demonstrated in A above
N: Triceps Dips
O: Push-ups: Demonstrated in C above
P: Squats: Demonstrated in D above
Q: Mountain Climbers: Demonstrated in G above
R: Planks: Demonstrated in I above
T: Wall Sit: Demonstrated in E above
U: Burpees: Demonstrated in H above
V: Plank Jacks: Demonstrated in F above
W: Lunges: Demonstrated in K above
X: Push-ups: Demonstrated in C above
Y: High Knees: Demonstrated in M above
Z: Burpees: Demonstrated in H above
I pasted the challenge below, just in case you cannot download it on my link.
The K-5 Jackson Jaguar Fitness Alphabet Challenge!!!
Use this chart to complete the alphabet exercise challenge. There will be a word for each day…your job is to do the exercises associated with the letters that spell the word! So, on day 1 you have the word BEGIN, so you would do all the exercises for B, E, G, I, and N. If you have any questions, please send me an email at email@example.com. The links below will show you how to do each exercise. Oh, and just so you know much of the staff at Jackson will be participating with you on this challenge (Thank you Mrs. Sanchez for creating this!)!
For an extra challenge try to spell the word three times each day!!
A: 20 Crunches
B: 20 Jumping Jacks (or jumpless jacks)
C: 5 Pushups
D: 10 Squats
E: 20-Second wall sit
F: 10 Plank Jacks
G: 10 Mountain climbers (each side)
H: 5 Burpees
I: 30-Second plank
J: 10 Horizontal scissor lifts
K: 10 Lunges (each leg)
L: 20 Crunches
M: 20 High Knees (total – fast or slow)
N: 10 Triceps dips
O: 10 Pushups
P: 20 Squats
Q: 15 Mountain climbers (each side)
R: 40-Second plank
S: 20 Bicycle Crunches
T: 40-Second Wall Sit
U: 10 Burpees
V: 20 Plank Jacks
W: 15 Lunges (each leg)
X: 15 Pushups
Y: 30 High Knees
Z: 12 Burpees
Your Daily Word: Check off