Mental Health & Behavioral Supports
- Griffith Centers for Children, Chins Up specializes in providing a full continuum of therapeutic treatment and academic services. Griffith Center programs are licensed and nationally accredited to serve children from birth to 21 years of age.
- Some of the programs Griffith Centers for Children offers include:
- Community Based Programs to include trauma informed outpatient counseling for children, adolescents, and adults, family preservation, supervised and therapeutic visitation, and behavioral coaching (mentoring).
- Day Treatment Program - an alternative therapeutic educational experience for K-12 students struggling with emotional, family, other related issues
- Foster Care and Foster Adopt Services
- Residential Treatment Program
To contact Griffith Centers for Children, click here to select the location specific to your needs.
- The Second Wind Fund provides up to 12 sessions of professional, specialized counseling to children and youth at risk of suicide that have no other access to treatment.
- Referrals are typically made by school mental health staff (School Counselors, Social Workers or Psychologists) and sometimes by other mental health professionals. Home schooled youth or those no longer attending school are also eligible. If the referred youth is at risk for suicide and does not have adequate insurance or the means to pay for the necessary mental health treatment, the cost of therapy is paid for by Second Wind Fund.
General Information: 720-962-0706
Referral Line: 303-988-2645
- Healthcare teams at Peak Vista includes Behavioral Health Providers.
- Behavioral Health Providers work with you to reach your health-behavior goals and address psychosocial issues that can get in the way of leading a healthy, happy life.
- They provide brief, short-term intervention to work toward your goals.
Location: Multiple - click here for a list of Peak Vista outpatient centers
Phone: (719) 632-5700
This list is of known providers of a particular service. The providers on this list are from a variety of sources. This list is being provided as a courtesy, for informational purposes only, and the user should understand that no assurance or guarantees regarding the providers on this list are being made by providing this list. Colorado Springs School District 11 neither endorses, approves, nor recommends any specific provider listed above. This list is not inclusive of all community agencies, services or organizations that provide the particular service, and the omission of an agency, service or organization from this list does not imply disapproval. It is the responsibility of the user of this list to determine whether any of the content is of value to them and whether or not the agency, service or organization meets their specific needs.