School Climate, Safety, and Crisis Response
The following links contain resources developed and published by the National Association of School Psychologists (NASP). NASP has made these resources available to the public in order to support schools’ efforts to promote school safety and the ability of children and youth to cope with crisis events. Pages are provided in Spanish when made available by NASP. Click the NASP icon for more information.
- NASP resources specifically regarding COVID-19 health crisis
- For social-emotional resources to support students and families during the COVID-19 school closure, visit Mrs. Fitzgerald's Distance Learning page or Mrs. Walker's Distance Learning page!
- How caregivers can take care of themselves during times of crisis
- Suicidal thoughts
- and more
- Promoting compassion and acceptance during crisis
- Preventing violence
- Addressing violence with children