AP students and parents/guardians:
The College Board changed the AP exam ordering process during the 2019-2020 school year. Some items of note are as follows:
- Exams are now ordered in the Fall.
- Students must decide about taking AP Exams in the Fall, so that the AP coordinator can submit the school’s exam order in a timely fashion. The AP coordinator at Doherty will be placing the exam by no later than the second week in November.
- Students must join their AP classes using the join codes provided by their teachers. Additionally, students must also create a Total Registration account to indicate which of their AP exams they intend to take. Information on this process will be provided to teachers and students by no later than September 13, 2021.
- It is possible to request an exam after the final deadline until the Spring course orders and Fall order changes deadline, but an additional late order fee per exam will apply.
- Similarly, there will be a cancellation fee if a student request an exam and that exam is ordered, but then the student decides to cancel or not take the exam.
- Both the late order fee and the exam cancellation fee apply regardless of a student's financial status.