Springs Community Night School Hours:
M-Th 12:00 pm - 9:50 pm
8:00 am - 3:30 pm
on days when class is not in session.
Real Life Learning for Real Life Success
An innovative educational program for students 17-21 years of age
wanting to earn their High School diploma in the afternoon and evening hours.MissionSprings Community Night School offers a safe, rigorous academic environment that empowers students to be productive, successful, lifelong learners through positive partnerships.
- Go to class ONLY FOUR AFTERNOON/EVENINGS a week, Monday-Thursday.
- Traditional classroom and online classes available.
- Low student to teacher ratios.
- Afternoon and Evening hours: 1:30-9:48pm.
- Credit earning potential of 12 to 18 credits per year (minimum for full-time students).
- Credit recovery option for students wanting to continue enrollment at a traditional high school during the day.
- All students will experience academic success at SCNS.
- All students need an opportunity to learn in an encouraging environment that fosters engagement and growth.
- The power of collaboration between school, staff, home, community and the students will achieve our program mission.
- In holding all students responsible for their individual success.
- In the worth of each student, and that every student deserves to be treated with dignity and respect.
- In students performing at academic levels which meet or exceed state proficiency standards.
- In providing a rigorous curriculum that prepares students for life choices they make.
August 8, 2019
12:00 PM - 3:00 PM All Community & Staff Kick Off Celebration at the World Arena
August 14, 2019
September 2, 2019
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM LABOR DAY (DISTRICT CLOSED)
October 2, 2019
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM OFFICIAL COUNT DAY
November 25, 2019
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM THANKSGIVING BREAK
Frequently Asked Questions