Odyssey Early College and Career Options Return to Learn Plan
Thank you for your continued support and trust. We know that waiting is hard. We intend to release the best quality information and plan to you, as we deal with an ever-changing environment. Please click this link to view Odyssey Early College and Career Options “Return to Learn” document. This information outlines the change to remote learning with hybrid features, as mandated by the board of education last Wednesday. You will find answers to your questions and examples to support our return in the document. Over the course of today and this week you will also receive emails outlining computer and textbook checkout, class schedules, orientation night, and more. Additionally, all instructors will be calling their students to introduce themselves and answer your questions regarding your student's return.
Thank you again for practicing grace and patience, as Odyssey Early College and Career Options creates the best possible start to your student's 20-21 school year.
- If you missed the computer checkout and textbook pickup, call 328-2088.
- Teachers are actively calling students to introduce themselves and prepare them for the start of school. Please make sure your phone information is updated in Parent Connect.
- As a reminder from instructors, students will log into Schoology on Monday morning and access the appropriate Webex link to join their class.
- Unfortunately, not all college textbooks were available at the time of computer checkout. Students will be contacted when they are available for pick up.
- If your student is experiencing technology issues, please contact 328-2031 for assistance.
Main Office & Attendance
D11 Better Together
School District 11 is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination in relation to disability, race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, religion, ancestry, age, and protected activity.(Declaración está disponible en Español).
We invite you to be part of a community-wide conversation as School District 11 presents Beyond the Mask: A trust-building and listening tour. Nov. 19—Moving Forward: Where have we been? Where are we going? Moving the District Forward with Plans for Equity, Academics, and Facilities. The first event is Thursday, November 19 at 6 p.m. and will be a virtual event streamed live to the D11 Facebook page. D11 leadership representatives and board members will address questions, thoughts, and ideas as we collectively move forward during this pandemic.