- A coach or point of contact must meet the bus each time.
- Students riding the bus must be part of an after school program.
- Manifest of riders must be completed and issued to school bus driver.
- Only students eligible for Transportation may ride the activity bus.
- Activity Route Stops may not be the same as the regular school bus stops - they are generally centralized stop locations.
- Students are only allowed 1 write up before the student is off the activity bus.
- No food or drink is allowed on the bus.
TO SCHEDULE AN AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITY BUS
- Please make requests 4 weeks prior to the start of the activity .
- List the dates and times requested followed by the expected number of students that will be riding.
- Provide the point of contact who will be available during the activity route including name, number, and email.
- A valid account string must be provided prior to bus being scheduled.
- Regular routes take priority over activity routes.
- To cancel a bus call us at 520-2943.