Extended Study/Dual Credit options for next year - 2021-21 Proposed CU Succeed-Dual Credit Courses
Welcome to the CU Succeed/CU Gold Program
Earn College Credit through CU SucceedCoronado High School has one of the largest dual enrollment programs in the state of Colorado. We take great pride in the fact that so many of our students want to challenge themselves academically. as well as earn college credit, while they are still in high school. Please explore the link below to the CU Succeed/Gold website in order to gain information about course offerings and upcoming registration.Tuition for college has risen throughout the state, and CU Gold is no exception. This year, each credit hour will follow the following payment structure so long as the student has applied and enrolled. Students must earn a D or better in the course, however, a C or better is best articulated.All students must register during the semester/year (depending on course registration window) in which the course is taken.
What is CU Succeed?
CU Succeed Dual Enrollment Programs collaborate with high schools in Colorado in offering students the opportunity to get a head start on their college careers by taking CU Denver and UCCS courses, for both high school and college credit, during the school day, on the high school campus. The CU Succeed Program faculty is comprised of high school teachers who have been certified and granted an adjunct faculty appointment by a CU Denver academic department. The Spring 2021 CU Succeed course registration is now open to students.
>>UCDenver, CU Succeed – Last day to register is February 5, 2021
In order for students to register for UCDenver, CU Succeed courses, go to this link: your students this https://clas.ucdenver.edu/cusucceed/students. Once you click on the link:
- Go to Register Here (top menu) to register for your UCDenver, CU Succeed courses – fill out the form to register for course(s). Last day to register is February 5, 2021.
- Go to How to Pay Tuition due by March 30, 2021 – Tuition is $77.00 per credit hour - CU Succeed Tuition Information web page
- Go to Order Your Transcript – seniors should order their college transcript after June 15 to send to the college of your choice
- Parents must fill out and return the Parent/Guardian Responsibility Form by March 30, 2021https://ucdenverdata.formstack.com/forms/cu_succeed_spring_2021– this is a course requirement in order to facilitate the college course registration
***Click here for CU Succeed course names and numbers - for both UCDenver and UCCS (please note that the course code for Public Speaking course COMM 2100 is 43412)
>>UCCS CU Succeed courses - Spring 2021 – Last day to register is March 4, 2021
In order for students to register for UCCS, CU Succeed courses, please check with your teachers listed above (Course names and numbers) to provide you with a link on their Schoology page to registration instructions and course number, or click here: Instructions - UCCS Registration (refer to course codes specific to course for which you are registering). To register students must Apply , Claim Account, Register and Pay.
- Registration due: March 4, 2021
- Payment: due at time of registration through student account
- UCCS CU Succeed tuition: $52.00 per credit hour
- Order CU transcript through your UCCS account – seniors should order their college transcript after June 15 to send to the college of their choice