• Requesting Transcripts

    All transcripts for college applications will be sent electronically through Naviance.  After you apply to a school, they may provide you with a form or email to give to your counselor but we will not use these forms.  In order for you to request that transcripts be sent, you must follow our 2-step process:

    1. Indicate your requests in Naviance.

    Click here to access Naviance

    2. Fill out a paper request form in the Counseling Center.

    • If you are applying through the Common Application, you must get this form from your counselor and return it to them when complete.
    • If you are applying directly to a school (non Common App), you must get this form from the registrar (Ms. Jordan) and turn it to her when complete.
If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.